- young kids coming from poor slums finding data entry jobs in big multi national companies
- people with disabilities learning how to use computers
- eager-to-learn boys traveling a long way by foot from home to reach computer labs located in local high schools
- doctors experimenting digital case histories for the first time
- mothers keeping in touch with their sons leaving downtown, past long and dusty roads and expensive bus rides
- small retailers sending their products online from isolated mountain villages
- grandparents learning how to talk to their grandchildren about their increasingly more technology-linked homeworks and hobbies
Learn about Digital Unify success stories in the twenty countries where the program is active, by clicking on dedicated links in the right-hand column.