How to work with ST Foundation
The Foundation cooperates with many nonprofit organizations, schools, municipalities, public organizations etc., that share our passion to make a difference fighting against the digital divide
This section is intended for those potential partners who would like to submit a projects to start a fruitful cooperation with us.
First steps of the cooperation
- Informal poll on local partner’s will to engage in DU and on availability of facilities and human resources (suitable site, trainers, potential trainees community etc.).
- Partners who can propose a project for the set-up of more than one informatics center are preferred.
- The potential partner has to present a data sheet with basic information on each potential center (location, availability of said resources, electricity, expected trainees, site manager, detailed budget estimate) along with a brief proposal.
- The draft of a project with the assistance of ST Foundation will be further evaluated in respect of willingness and potential at the project site.
- Further possible approval by ST Foundation’s Board.
- If all the documents provided are evaluated to be in line with our targets the Foundation will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (formal document describing rights and duties of the parties) with the new partner.
- Beginning of Digital Unify Program: with the set-up of labs, ICBF course delivered to future trainers, ICB course delivered to trainees.